Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We're Still Here

Yesterday, September 11th, marks a sombre event in history that affects us all. But it also marks the 6th anniversary of the day I rode my first street motorcycle home from the dealership, an event that has affected me even more than the tragic events in NYC. I've come a long way in my riding career since then, having gone through three of my own bikes, relegated to my wife's for now, and beginning this podcast. But the journey I've taken pales in comparison to the riding recently accomplished in the 2007 edition of the Iron Butt Rally. Look for a new episode of the Twisted Wrist covering that legendary sport soon. I warn you, I've currently got severe internet problems at home that are hampering my recording. As soon as they are straightened out, you'll know. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tim;
Great show, I have been listing for a long time now and always look forward to a new episode. I enjoy the show so much I started recording my weekend rides this summer and have been publishing my own podcast. It's a simple effort but I enjoy it. I do have a question for you (actually lots of questions but I will ask just one), how do you know how many people are listening via itunes? Hope I do as well as you someday, you can hear my stuff at www.gofarmedia.com or in itunes as "The Motorbike Journals" if your bored and need something to do.

Thanks again for the great podcasts!

EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home